Wednesday 29 September 2010

Commission Completed and another started!

Well, It was a busy evening last night and it has been a busy day today. I recived Chris' Tyranids through the post today so set about assembling them. There are currently 10 Gargoyles and 3 Hive Guard with another 10 Gargoyles to follow, all painted to the Standard painting level.

The Hive Guard are massive chunks of metal and tbh a bit of a pain in the arse to put together, but the Gargoyles fit together nicely (The arms are a bit fiddly mind you) and I think they look awesome... Got me thinking about a Tyranid army of my own.

Below are the first images taken with my new light box of the Tyranids assembled (I wanted to spray today too but its raining cats and dogs outside now :'( ). Let me know what you think of the light box and If its an improvement or not.





Following on from this I have just finished some more Flames of War Early War Germans for Mike at the Club. These are pioneers. They have mine detection, laying and AT weaponry, as well as Mike's beloved flamethrowers (For those of you who don't know, Mike is a pyromaniac and never takes an army without flamers in it).


Well, That will be it for today. I can't go any further until I can spray the Nids. I also have a commission for some Warmachine models coming in. These will just be base coated in the relevant colours, no shading or highlighting etc. The client wants to do that himself.

No comments:

Post a Comment