Friday 17 September 2010

Hmm.....

Work is a little bit slow at the moment ... I did have an enquiry about a massive guard army that wanted doing by the first of October, if you are reading this then prices aren't fixed, so please message me back if that was the problem you didn't respond.

I haven't done much painting since I finished the Flames of War Grenadiers, mainly due to the fact i nearly OD'd on painting small metal men while forcing my way through them :D

At the moment I'm working on a test model for my Hordes Circle army. I'm trying to go for something completely different over the traditional green and gold of the circle and am going for an ArcticWolf themed force - rather fitting i thought!

The models will all be the same colour scheme (Icey blue, white and silver) and at the moment I'm just working on the capes. The first attempt came out like the image below. It looked a lot better before I applied the wash but i certainly wasn't happy when it had dried.



I then went on to do the following on another test model, which i am absolutely chuffed with (Only uses a 2 colour palette too!) - this will be the main colours for capes and other cloth in the entire army.



I'm intending to base all the models on some nice scenic bases with snowfall on them. Stay tuned for more progress!

No comments:

Post a Comment